- Daily fines are not charged.
- All charges will be submitted to the Student Accounts office and they will apply the library charges to the student's account.
- Charges on alumni or visitor accounts will be handled in the library
- Books will be marked as "LOST" when they are more than 4 weeks overdue.
- For each book, your library record will be charged a minimum replacement cost of $65.
- DVDs, CDs, and videos will be marked as "LOST" when they are more than 2 weeks overdue.
- For each item, your library record will be charged a minimum replacement cost of $115.
- Charges for "LOST" items are sent to Student Accounts office several times per month. Students do not pay library charges at the library. Our billing through the Student Accounts office streamlines the payment process for students.
Lost or Damaged Items
If you have an item that is truly lost (not just late) or damaged (ie. the dog ate it) please notify us so that we can work with you to either buy a replacement or get it properly cleared from your library account. We would prefer to know that an item is never coming back so that we can work on cleaning up our inventory and your account. This also helps us maintain good working relationships with the libraries that share with us.
Having items out on your account that are long gone hinders your access and keeps us wondering. Let us know right away so we can make arrangements with you