The Access Services Supervisor (ext. 5159) is the primary contact for Reserve materials.
Items placed on Course Reserve are materials which you will require your students to use.
These may include:
- Library materials
- Personal items that you provide
Please note: Materials obtained through interlibrary loan or which you have personally checked out from other libraries may not be placed on Course Reserve.
- Use for each addition to your course reserves: Course Reserve Form
- Plan ahead - allow 2 weekdays for processing of available library items or drop off of personal copies.
- Items that require purchasing or recall from a current loan have no guaranteed timeline.
- Please contact your Library Liaison if you need assistance with linking library content.
- If you need a title purchased for your Course Reserve, please also submit a Faculty Purchase Request Form.