Research & Instruction Librarian
- Office: Berntsen Library 113
- Phone: 651-631-5298
- Email: email@example.com
Graduate Certificate. University of Wisconsin - Stout—Instructional Design
M.L.I.S. University of Western Ontario London—Library and Information Science
B.A. Bethel University—History; Minors: Psychology and Sacred Music
Copyright | Information Literacy | Educational Assessment | Open Educational Resources | Research and Instruction
Adult Undergraduate | Criminal Justice & Law Enforcement | Dual Enrollment | English & Literature | Graduate Studies | History & Related Fields | Physical Education, Health & Kinesiology | Psychology
- "Information Literacy as a General Education Outcome." Presented at the Association of Christian Librarians Conference, Newman University, Wichita, KS, June 2022.
- "Library Learning Spaces." Presented at the Association of Christian Librarians Conference. Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, IN, June 2019.
- "Intentional Library Marketing." Presented at the Association of Christian Librarians Conference, Cornerstone University, Grand Rapids, MI, June 2017 with Ruth McGuire.
- “Mapping a Trail through the Curriculum: Integrating Information Literacy Using Curriculum Mapping.” Presented at the Association of Christian Librarians Conference, Carson-Newman University, Jefferson City, TN, June 2015.
- “Mapping the Learner Experience to Integrate Information Literacy.” Presented at the Association of Christian Librarians Annual Conference, Huntington University, Huntington, IN, June 2014.
- “Introduction to Copyright and Fair Use for eLearning.” Presented at the Minnesota eLearning Summit, St. Paul, MN, July 2012.