School and Church was a monthly and then quarterly magazine “published in the interest of the Northwestern Bible and Missionary Training School” with an “uncompromisingly conservative” point of view, and “devoted to the cause of evangelical Christianity and orthodox theology.” The publication contained information on the school, Bible study materials, and notable news updates for state, region, and world. From vol. 3:1 to 4:4, the title page read Christian Fundamentals in School and Church, which then became the official title from vol. 5:1 to 9:2. The magazine was closely affiliated with the World’s Christian Fundamentalist Association (WCFA) which formed in 1919. It was replaced by The Christian Fundamentalist in July 1927 as the official publication of the WCFA.